To excel as a research based, technology driven organization, and persistently strive to exceed customer’s expectations
To create a facility capable of providing highest standards of Quality for the development of Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Herbal formulations and APIs.
To back all product development activities with analytical results of the highest integrity, traceability and accuracy.
To provide quick and appropriate responses to the needs of all stakeholders in a defined timeframe.
To be committed in maintaining the confidentiality of projects undertaken.
- Lab scale R & D development of formulations in various dosage forms like liquid, solid, semi-solid, ointments etc.
- Stability studies of formulations in suggested packing forms as per ICH guidelines or any specific protocol suggested by the customer.
- Scale up studies to plant scale at customer’s end.
- Analytical method development and method validation for actives present in formulation.
- Stress degradation studies, impurity profiling for formulations.
- Team of Doctorates, post graduates, and pharma/ science graduates with relevant experience of handling the projects from inception stage to final formulation launch stages.
- Expertise in developing challenging formulations with very low concentration of actives.
- Expertise in different spheres of activities that include pharma, foods and herbals for formulation development as well as precise analytical method development.
- Multiple facilities of over 10,000 square feet that house different departments of Pharma and Foods in a well ventilated, pollution free atmosphere.
- Well equipped with equipments and instruments that are GMP/ GLP compliant.
- Utilites- Air handling systems, High purity water systems including availability of water for injections, UPS as well as generator back up to ensure interruption free operations.
- Approved by Department of Science and Technology.
Raptakos, Brett & Contract Research Services (RBCRS) offered:
- Formulation development from laboratory to commercial scale (Pharmaceuticals & Foods)
- Stability studies.
- Analytical method development and its Validation.